Faces of Colombia by Private Jet
Overview / Highlights9 NIGHTS / 10 DAYS
Vibrant Colombia is a land of contrasts and legends, an entire continent encompassed by one country. After being off the travel map for some time, Colombia is now fast regaining its rightful spot as an exciting travel destination. Colombia's equatorial position provides diversity of landscapes. Soaring Andean summits, unspoiled Caribbean coast, enigmatic Amazon jungle, cryptic archaeological ruins and cobbled colonial communities. Colombia boasts all of South America's allure, and more. Colombia offers that exiting unexplored feeling. Disarmingly Latin American, with some of the friendliest people in the world, its rugged charm and outstanding natural beauty are just waiting for those who want a real and unspoiled slice of South America. We invite you to discover one of the best kept secrets of Latin America on a custom-designed Private Jet tour of Colombia.
CitiesBogota , Medellin, Cartagena
Tour Program Summery Outline
|Click icon to enlarge map to full screen view and back |
Adventure / Beaches / Cosmopolitan Cities / Culinary / Cultural / Eco Tours / Family Adventures / Flora / Luxury / Nightlife
Day 1: Arrive in Bogotá (Sample Unique Visits)
- Welcome to Bogotá! Arrival VIP meet and greet services expedite immigration process at the FBO.
- Private transfer with your dedicated English speaking local tour manager and guide.
- Check in at the JW Marriott
- 3:30 p.m. Meet at the hotel lobby to depart for local Tejo game!
- 3:50 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. Afternoon, “Pola & Tejo”
- 7:15 p.m. Meet at the lobby to walk to restaurant
- 7:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. Dinner at Harry Sasson Restaurant.
- 10:00 p.m. Walk back to hotel.
- Overnight at the JW Marriott.
*Daytime dress code (average temperature 57°F): Comfortable Casual: Comfortable walking shoes, light jacket and sunblock.
The JW Marriott is centrally located in the financial and entertainment district. The hotel is situated next to the offices of major companies and there are also many good bars and restaurants nearby. The hotel also features its own restaurants, including a French, a Japanese and an Italian spot. This luxurious yet practical five-star hotel caters for all your needs with large bedrooms, a wonderful buffet breakfast and its very own gym and spa.
Day 2: Bogotá (Paloquemao Market & Unique Activities)
- Meeting at hotel lobby with Sophia Gaviria your Executive Chef that will accompany you to the Paloquemao market. She will show the best fruits and vegetables that Colombia offers. Buy with all the necessary ingredients to do a private fruit tasting.
- After the market visit to the Gold Museum on the hands of an expert archeologist.
- Walk through the Candelaria and get an exclusive pass to enter the Presidential Palace.
- Lunch in the bohemian neighborhood of Bogotá, where you chef Sophia will be waiting for you for the fruit tasting.
- Visit the Botero Museum with Botero´s grandson Felipe Botero.
- Return to the hotel
- Dinner at one of the most iconic restaurants of Colombia accompanied by the Chef.
- Overnight at the hotel
*Evening dress code (average temperature 40°F): Business casual: Bring blazer/sweater due to low temperatures during nighttime.
Day 3: Bogota - Villa de Leyva (Zipaquira's Cathedral & Unique Activities)
- Morning over flight in helicopter from Bogotá to Zipaquirá Town. Then transfer in luxury coach to the underground salt cathedral.
- Then helicopter transfer to El Portico restaurant.
- Transfer in Luxury car to Bogotá. Visit some art galleries and have a private meeting with some of the artist.
- Overnight at the hotel
Day 4: Bogota / Medellin
- Transfer to the FBO on a luxury coach.
- Flight to Medellin on your private jet.
- Arrival in Medellin, meet and greet with your guide.
- Transfer from Medellin´s FBO to the Santa Helena on a luxury coach. Enjoy a visit to the flower plantations and learn first-hand how the famous “silletas” are made. The Londoño Family will accompany this visit. They have being winners of several medals in the Flower Fair.
- Transfer to Medellin on your luxury coach.
- Overnight at the Marriot Hotel.
The brand-new Medellin Marriott Hotel is located at El Poblado, at the heart of Medellin's financial and entertainment district. All guestrooms are designed to deliver our guests with the best rest, featuring luxurious bathrooms, total blackout curtains, soundproof windows, feather pillow top mattresses with 300 thread Egyptian cotton linen sheets, streaming speed Internet and an access point per room to ensure the best connectivity. On the executive lounge, guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast and afternoon hors d'oeuvres, while on the 4th floor guest will find the outdoor pool. For the healthy conscious guests, the hotel offers a fully equipped fitness center and a full-service spa. This fun and exciting hotel features two concept restaurants: The Market with a build your own concept for casual dining and NAU Sushi Lounge offering handcrafted cocktails, fresh Sushi and live music in a vibrant atmosphere. Whether you visit Medellin for business or leisure stay at the Medellin Marriott Hotel.
Day 5: Medellin
- Visit to the Antioquia Museum before they open to public!
- Walk through Botero´s sculptures on the Plaza.
- Then transfer by luxury coach to Comuna 13 where you will have a private performance of breakdance, one of the four components of the Hip-hop. Movement that change this community for good.
- Lunch at In Situ inside the Botanical Garden of the city.
- Afternoon talk about Pablo Escobar and his impact on Medellin while doing a panoramic tour in a helicopter.
- Overnight at the hotel.
Day 6: Medellin - Fredonia
- Depart to Fredonia Town on you luxury coach. Once there, you will be change cars and ride a typical jeep Toyota to get up the hill to Oro Molido Hacienda
- Have a private visit at Oro Molido with one of the owners, then enjoy a typical lunch and finalize your experience with a coffee tasting.
- In the late afternoon, transfer back to Medellin on your luxury coach
- Overnight at the Hotel
Day 7: Medellin – Cartagena
- At the appropriate time transfer by luxury coach to Medellin´s FBO.
- Flight to Cartagena on your private jet.
- Arrival in Cartagena, meet and greet with your guide.
- Transfer from Cartagena´s FBO to hotel.
- Afternoon walking tour focus on colonial architecture with a specialist architect
- In the late afternoon, private neighborhood/local party in Getsemaní.
- Return to the hotel.
- Overnight at the Cartagena, Charleston Santa Teresa Hotel.
*Evening dress code (average temperature 80°F): Casual: Light summer clothes, comfortable shoes and a hat if desired. Use sunblock.
Set within the walled city of Cartagena, Charleston Santa Teresa is surrounded by world-class cultural heritage, yet is just blocks from the Getsemani Convention Center, and within minutes of the more contemporary districts. A former convent, the hotel embodies the history, flavor and mystique of the city, artfully and skillfully combining colonial and republican styles. Restored by expert hands, the sophistication of every detail can be appreciated throughout the property, from its stately facade to its splendid yet warm interior.
Day 8: Cartagena
- Walking transfer to Adolfo Mejia Theatre, to enjoy an exclusive concert about Colombian Caribbean rhythms.
- Then visit to San Felipe Fortress and La Popa Convent accompanied by a historian.
- Lunch at Carmen Restaurant, followed by a private Colombian Rum & Chocolate tasting.
- In the late afternoon, choose between The art of ceviche cooking lesson, Chilling afternoon at the spa, Learn how to be a home bar whiz at our cocktail classes made with local fruits, Beer and salsa talks with local celebrity “Fidel”, or enjoy some private salsa lessons!
- Overnight at the hotel.
*Evening dress code (average temperature 60°F): Business Casual: Bring light jacket/sweater.
Day 9: Cartagena – Rosario Islands
- Transfer by luxury coach to the port to embark your private yacht. Your waiter will be waiting for you with a chilling mimosa!
- Full day navigation through the Rosario Islands including snacks and beverages.
- Lunch will be served at a private villa with your own private chef and staff.
- In the afternoon return to Cartagena and transfer to the hotel.
- Overnight at the hotel.